the problem is that you are not running the code as Groovy script, you
include the code in your pipeline script, it is not the same.

save this as a Groovy script in your repo, something like
scripts/my-testlink.groovy

#!/usr/bin/env groovy
 import testlink.api.java.client.TestLinkAPIResults.*
 import testlink.api.java.client.TestLinkAPIClient.*

 def DEVKEY = "1f123453b123bd8dd811a7f824c194d0"
 def URL = "http://PC4/lib/api/xmlrpc/v1/xmlrpc.php
<http://pc4/lib/api/xmlrpc/v1/xmlrpc.php>"
 def api = new TestLinkAPIClient(DEVKEY, URL)
 TestLinkAPIResults projects = api.getProjects()
 api.createTestProject(...)

then use it on your pipeline

```
node(){
  sh(label: 'my script', script:'./scripts/my-testlink.groovy')
}
```

Un Saludo
Iván Fernández Calvo