Hi,

We are using Jenkins to build and release our projects. We have various
branches and tags configured as Jenkins jobs and we release these to
multiple clients. A branch can have more than one client. Is there a way to
tag a branch to a set of clients and view the same info on a dashboard or
something? Our requirement is that we need a dashboard which on one look
lets us know which branch/tag a particular client is using and which was
his/her last Jenkins build as well. We have tried all the dashboard types
Jenkins provides - but these do not seem to match our requirements. Any
leads on this appreciated. We are okay with a solution from Jenkins end or
even using a external tool that integrates with Jenkins.