Hi, I had used Jenkins as an user two years back as a build and deployment
tool in a past project. But I never installed Jenkins in my system, neither
I had used any cloud setup. I have to connect the VPN only before
connecting to Jenkins application. Now I want to configure in the same way
in my current project. Could you please explain how it was working that
time and how should I do the same in my current project ?