> On 2. Aug 2019, at 11:49, Cyrille Le Clerc <clecl...@cloudbees.com> wrote:
>
> Do you understand why the downstream pipeline is seen as unauthenticated?
> Could there be a configuration glitch on your setup?

My guess, not having debugged this further:

Pipeline Maven Plugin seems to have copied code from ReverseBuildTrigger in
core (see your code snippet, 'cf. BuildTrigger') that wasn't adapted to
JENKINS-22949 in https://jenkins.io/changelog/#v2.62

See
https://github.com/jenkinsci/jenkins/commit/915543dca5399d3ba052219ddfe9c3c061e70726
 for the change -- there's no need to set the auth to ANONYMOUS anymore if it's
SYSTEM otherwise.