Hi,

I have a question about creating links to the deployed artifacts in our
freestyle Maven build. We used to use the Maven Deployment Linker[1] but
due to a few issues with it (support for maven 3.5.2 [2] and HTML
escaped[3]) it is no longer really usable.

Are there alternatives to this plugin or is there any chance that those
issues will be fixed?

[1] https://plugins.jenkins.io/maven-deployment-linker
[2] https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-52105
[3] https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-55734

With regards,

Nick Stolwijk

~~~ Try to leave this world a little better than you found it and, when
your turn comes to die, you can die happy in feeling that at any rate you
have not wasted your time but have done your best ~~~

Lord Baden-Powell