Is there a way to dynamically load the library from dynamic branch variable
like this:

@Library("jenkins-pipeline@${env.BRANCH_NAME}") _

In a multi branch pipeline you have access to the current branch name in
the environment variable `BRANCH_NAME`. I'd like to be able to test changes
to my pipeline before committing them to master branch potentially breaking
builds.

I get the following warning in the console output:

WorkflowScript: @Library value ‘jenkins-pipeline@$env.BRANCH_NAME’ was not a
constant; did you mean to use the ‘library’ step instead?