Hi,
As far as I understood you're using Jenkins Kubernetes plugin and you have
your own Kubernetes cluster with a few physical nodes connected to it.
In that case you should label your Kubernetes nodes like this (assuming you
have working kubectl setup):
kubectl label node node1.example.com hw_type=type1

kubectl label node node2.example.com hw_type=type2

Then you should specify label you need in podTemplate section of your
Jenkins pipeline (I slightly changed code from examples folder in
Kubernetes plugin repo -
https://github.com/jenkinsci/kubernetes-plugin/blob/master/examples/maven.groovy)

podTemplate(nodeSelector: 'hw_type=type1', containers: [
    containerTemplate(name: 'maven', image: 'maven:3.3.9-jdk-8-alpine',
                      ttyEnabled: true, command: 'cat',

    )
  ]) {

  node(POD_LABEL) {