*What I Tried:*

1) Set *Source Code Management > GIT > Repository URL* to:

acme...@vs-ssh.visualstudio.com:v3/acmeinc/my-app/my-app

Failed to connect to repository : Command "git ls-remote -h --
acme...@vs-ssh.visualstudio.com:v3/acmeinc/my-app/my-app HEAD" returned
status code 128:
stdout:
stderr: Host key verification failed.

*Work-Around*

My work-around was to change job to use a bash shell.

However, I very much miss the "*Recent Changes*" section that was displayed
in my job previously.

I *think* the "*Recent Changes*" were generated from the GIT Plugin.

echo "git clone using public SSH key of build slave..."
echo "Works but no 'Recent Changes' section for your job"
git clone acme...@vs-ssh.visualstudio.com:v3/acmeinc/my-app/my-app .

Thanks in advance for any tips or suggestions,

-Ed