On Wed, Feb 12, 2020 at 7:43 AM Amila Gunathilake <amilag.so...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> [image: Capture.PNG]
> Hi Mr. Mark Waite,
>
> I'm getting a same kind of issue when I created a Checkout stage with
> "refspec" and due to that my Pull request is failing, I cannot merge this
> in to my master branch.

I don't see an obvious error in what you're trying, though I see some areas
where it seems more complex than necessary.

For simplicity, try removing the refspec definition to see if that resolves
the issue.  You might also try to remove the shallow clone to see if that
helps with the issue.  You might also try using the branch name explicitly
rather than using ${env.BRANCH_NAME}.