> What I don't understand:How do I correctly report: "I've found this existing
> issue in this not yet mentioned Jenkins (plugin, ...) version"
> Do I just add a comment to an existing ticket referring to the version
> affected too ?

Yes, that would make sense.

> I've checked https://wiki.jenkins.io/display/JENKINS/How+to+report+an+issue,
> but can't see this issue addressed and unfortunately can't comment there any
> longer.
>
> My intentions here are:
> I would like to report the issue for this version
> I would like to see, if this issue got addressed for this line (e.g. LTS here)
> AFAIK, the issue is currently not addressed in the successor 2.204.4
> If I report a blocker to https://jenkins.io/changelog-stable/, I get asked
> for a JIRA ticket
Since we are migrating our wiki to GitHub and so to our web page we need to
migrate this topic as well. We would appreciate it if you are interested in
helping us with this tremendous task. E.g. here is an example pull request:
https://github.com/jenkins-infra/jenkins.io/pull/2642
<https://github.com/jenkins-infra/jenkins.io/pull/2642>. I think the report an
issue document can be supported in a similar way...