In our case, we are using GitHub but we had similar concerns.
Our solution was to create a little server with NGINX configured to forward
the webhooks to our Jenkins masters.
In this way, we could achieve the following:
1) Jenkins masters are not exposed at all to internet
2) The configuration are kept inside the server with NGINX (in your the
token)
3) Changing the Jenkins master only require a change into the NGINX server
and everything remains the same on GitHub