Hello !
we have the same issue

what we would like is the same behavior as :
https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/ci/caching/

I have seen this example :
https://github.com/jenkinsci/kubernetes-plugin/blob/master/examples/maven-with-cache.groovy
but if several jobs run in parallel I don't want them to modify the same
volumes and I would like to not create volumes before the jobs

I have seen the dynamic claim options for workspace but data are common for
a run and not a job does it ?

our idea currently is creating a volume claim with a name ${jobid} or
{folderId} and set a K8S cron job that delete frequently but we don't find
a way to set this by default (we tried in raw yaml option but it seems it
only support kind : Pod)

Regards