Hello everyone,

I really hope you are all safe from COVID-19 and stay at home.

I'm currently working on a side-project related to Jenkins project. At this
point of the project I want to provide a basic website with interesting
information for end-users, administrator or plugin developers. This website
aims to provide some metrics and figures. Let me show you some examples.

Global figures

Global information stored and managed by this system until now.

   - Number of plugins
   - Number of releases
   - Number of Jenkins releases (weekly & LTS)

In order to see the evolving of these figures I would use a visual
representation based on timelines.

In the same context we could show the highlighted events:

   - Latest releases plugins
   - Most used baseline
   - Newest plugins
   - Most unreleased plugins

And moreover, some specific reports, for example:

See the distribution of plugins (latest release) according to their
baseline. And vice versa, listing of plugins per baseline.

I think this kind of information would be helpful for you.

Don't hesitate to participate in this email thread or reach me out
directly. I really appreciate your feedback.

If you want to see a MVP, visit http://142.93.140.202:8084/

Best regards,

--
Manuel Recena Soto