Hi Gianluca,

thank you for your answer. Here is an example of my problem:

When I run pipeline code:
def fileName = "index_${reportBuildNo}.html";
… // HTML is generated here
publishHTML (target: [
      allowMissing: false,
      alwaysLinkToLastBuild: false,
      keepAll: true,
      reportDir: "/${reportDir}",
      reportFiles: fileName,
      reportName: "Results"
    ])
my build directories after 3 builds contains the following:
build/1/htmlreports
 - index_1.html
build/2/htmlreports
 - index_1.html
 - index_2.html
build/3/htmlreports
 - index_1.html
 - index_2.html
 - index_3.html

Maybe the problem is in my generic report filenames (including build
number).
My old and new HTML files are generated into one directory for all builds.
When HTML files are generated I pass only filenames of the current build to
htmlPublisher.