It's difficult to answer your question because it's too much broad and
generic.

What you asked is: "Can we basically integrate on prem Jenkins with Azure
aks " ... and even I've never used Azure AKS, I'm 100% sure that the answer
is Yes ... but I'm also 100% sure that's not what you are asking ;-) :-P

I had experience with deploying stuff from Jenkins to vSphere/vCenter, AWS,
wordpress engine, CDNs, NAS, GitHub, Artifactory (and maybe some other I
forgot).

So, what exactly you are looking for?