Here's a snippet from the end of our working JCaC yaml, we define it as a
global tool also...

tool:
  dependency-check:
    installations:
    - name: "5.3.2"
      properties:
      - installSource:
          installers:
          - dependencyCheckInstaller:
              id: "5.3.2"
  git:
    installations:
    - home: "git"
      name: "Default"

be sure to include the plugin  OWASP Dependency-Check Plugin
<https://plugins.jenkins.io/dependency-check-jenkins-plugin>> 5.1.1

regards

Surj

On Tue, 7 Apr 2020 at 18:42, RAJENDRA PRASAD <rajendra.penuma...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> What build tool you are using in project , if you are using maven or
> gradle it is pretty simple to configure dependency plugin as code.
> Add that plugin then those plugins will add additional tasks, run those
> tasks using build tool...
> you can trigger the tasks from shell prompt inside the job
>

> *Thanks and Regards,Rajendra Prasad Reddy Penumalli*
>

> On Tue, 7 Apr 2020 at 21:42, Jonerc <eric.heale...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have been searching without success for any examples of configuring the
>> dependency-check plugin global tools settings via code.
>>
>> There requirement is fairly simple, add a Dependency-Check Installation
>> details in the Global Tools settings (Which comprises of 3 values, name,
>> version and whether to install automatically).
>>
>> We normally have bits of groovy to configure the various plugins we use
>> (and normally have to go searching through source code test to work out how
>> to do it), but for this particular one we are struggling.
>>
>> Any help much appreciated.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> --
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/9d5240e8-d7ee-4497-9801-5ef09e191fe1%40googlegroups.com