Hi

I am new to Jenkins and Bitbucket. I have a repos on remote bitbucket
cloud. I am trying to integrate that with Jenkins.
I have Jenkins installed on my personal laptop  in my home network.
I generated the SSH keys on my local pc (where the Jenkins is installed)
cmd prompt  and configured the SSH keys (private in Jenkins) and public in
my bitbucket repos.
Also I installed bitbucket plugin and webhook on Jenkins.
When I tried to create a new Item (proj) on Jenkins and entered the URL of
my bitbucket repos (SSH URL), it failed  and I get the following error:
Can anyone please help me to resolve this issue.

* A problem occurred while processing the request. Please check our bug
tracker to see if a similar problem has already been reported. If it is
already reported, please vote and put a comment on it to let us gauge the
impact of the problem. If you think this is a new issue, please file a new
issue. When you file an issue, make sure to add the entire stack trace,
along with the version of Jenkins and relevant plugins. The users list
might be also useful in understanding what has happened.*
*Stack trace*
*java.lang.RuntimeException: ssh executable not found. The git plugin only
supports official git client http://git-scm.com/download/win*
* at
org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.CliGitAPIImpl.getSSHExecutable(CliGitAPIImpl.java:2299)*
* at
org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.CliGitAPIImpl.createWindowsGitSSH(CliGitAPIImpl.java:2305)*
* at
org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.CliGitAPIImpl.launchCommandWithCredentials(CliGitAPIImpl.java:1982)*
* at
org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.CliGitAPIImpl.launchCommandWithCredentials(CliGitAPIImpl.java:1944)*
* at
org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.CliGitAPIImpl.launchCommandWithCredentials(CliGitAPIImpl.java:1935)*
* at
org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.CliGitAPIImpl.getHeadRev(CliGitAPIImpl.java:3295)*
* at
hudson.plugins.git.UserRemoteConfig$DescriptorImpl.doCheckUrl(UserRemoteConfig.java:209)*
* at java.lang.invoke.MethodHandle.invokeWithArguments(Unknown Source)*
* at org.kohsuke.stapler.Function$MethodFunction.invoke(Function.java:396)*
* at
org.kohsuke.stapler.Function$InstanceFunction.invoke(Function.java:408)*
* at
org.kohsuke.stapler.interceptor.RequirePOST$Processor.invoke(RequirePOST.java:77)*
* at
org.kohsuke.stapler.PreInvokeInterceptedFunction.invoke(PreInvokeInterceptedFunction.java:26)*
* at org.kohsuke.stapler.Function.bindAndInvoke(Function.java:212)*
* at
org.kohsuke.stapler.Function.bindAndInvokeAndServeResponse(Function.java:145)*
* at org.kohsuke.stapler.MetaClass$11.doDispatch(MetaClass.java:535)*
* at
org.kohsuke.stapler.NameBasedDispatcher.dispatch(NameBasedDispatcher.java:58)*
* at org.kohsuke.stapler.Stapler.tryInvoke(Stapler.java:747)*
*Caused: javax.servlet.ServletException*

Thanks
Swathi