Jenkins 2.232 is the first weekly build created with a new GPG signing
key.

If this is your first time installation and you're not specifically seeking
some feature that is so new it is only in the weekly builds, then you
should probably use the long term support (LTS) release instead.  See
https://pkg.jenkins.io/redhat-stable/ for the details .

Mark Waite