I agree with Christoph that there are better approaches. However, if you
really want to do this you can use the new skipIfLocked feature added in
lockable-resource
2.8
<https://github.com/jenkinsci/lockable-resources-plugin/releases/tag/lockable-resources-2.8>
:
pipeline {
   agent any
   stages {
       stage('sample_1') {
           steps {
                script {
                   def lockedResource1 = false
                   lock(label: 'Resource1', skipIfLocked: true) {
                       lockedResource1  = true
                        sh label: '', script: 'echo $JAVA_HOME'
                       sleep time: 1, unit: 'MINUTES'
                   }