Hi,

Is there a way to spawn VM instance in AWS or GCP for example running
CentOS Linux release 7.8.2003 (Core) using Jenkins CI/CD and deploy the
python code where GitLab Source code management is integrated with Jenkins
to the newly spawned instance? Please correct me if this question is not
relevant. I have read about Jenkins pipeline and I am not sure if it can be
used for the above task. Any suggestions will be highly appreciated?

Thanks in advance and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Kaushal