Assuming you are using a Freestyle project (not Pipeline) you could use the Template Project Plugin https://plugins.jenkins.io/template-project/. You create a template job which contains all the common functionality, and then in the separate job for each environment you add the template job as a build step (Use builders from another project).

-Eric