In Jenkins parameter, I'm writing Groovy script and in that script I need
to pass Jenkins logged in username NOT user. User and username, could be
different

Ex - User, that is displayed left to 'log out', could be - Bob Gill and
username, used to login - could be - bob

User can be retrieved using `User.current()`. Please tell me how to get
username.

**NOTE** I don't need username in pipeline code. I need it in Groovy script
of parameter.