I've a Jenkins pipeline with following stage -

    stage('Test') {
                options {
                    timeout(time: 5, unit: 'MINUTES')
                }
                steps {
                    script {
                        //some code here
                    }
                }
            }

Here I've set timeout but there will be one parameter say `TimeoutEnabled`.
If it has value `true`, only then use timeout restrictions otherwise there
will be no timeout restriction for the stage.

How can I handle this efficiently without having duplicated code?