Dear Team,

As part of automation, I need to create and invoke Jobs using Jenkins API.
I have deployed jenkins container on Kubernetes cluster using helm chart.
Hence I need Jenkins to have at least one admin user in its own database
(Jenkins'
own user database) after install. By default, its Delegate to servlet
container . How to do it ? Could you help me.

Thanks