I have set of test cases to be run. I will give these to a job which is
configured to run on group of nodes(grouped using same label name).
I want this particular job to split my test cases and assign to all the
free nodes available in this group.
I tried elastic-axis plugin to achieve this distributed task mechanism,
apparently it did not split the test cases instead it concurrently executed
the same task on all the nodes present in that group. It would good if
anybody can suggest any mandatory/missing configuration for Elastic-axis or
any new plug-in that can serve my requirement.