Hello,

In one of our Git repository, we have a directory hierarchy similar to this:

    dev/
        Jenkinsfile
        folder-1/Jenkinsfile
        folder-2/Jenkinsfile

    test/
        Jenkinsfile
        folder-3/Jenkinsfile
        folder-4/Jenkinsfile

There are other files as well, in each sub-directories.

I'm looking for a way to have 6 builds out of this repository:

* 1 build runs `dev/Jenkinsfile` when any file changes in the `dev/`
directory and children
* 1 build runs `dev/folder-1/Jenkinsfile` when any file changes in the
`dev/folder-1/` directory
* 1 build runs `dev/folder-2/Jenkinsfile` when any file changes in the
`dev/folder-2/` directory
* etc.

Also, I'd like to have these builds scopped by branches, we are using the
Multibranch Pipeline (+ GitHub Branches Source) build type for that.

Is there a known solution that combines all the above? (sub-directories,
pipelines, webhooks triggered by Git(Hub) with branches support)

Thanks!