In Jenkins pipeline, one can create parameter with same name twice or
more(also with same type).

Let's say I've a String Parameter with name `Branch` and again I can create
String Parameter with same name i.e. `Branch`. It is duplicated still I can
save the pipeline.

If you access that parameter in pipeline, while both have been assigned
values during trigger, value of latest parameter(i.e second defined
parameter) is taken into consideration.

What is reason of Jenkins allows duplicate parameter? Is there any valid
reason/use case for this? Or any technical challenges? Or known bug open?

**NOTE** Jenkins version I'm using is 2.205