I just want to not see these warnings without having to filter out all
other warning output

In my build.gradle I have to set *events 'standard_out'* because if I do
*showStandardStreams
true*  to see everything these warnings make the output literally
unreadable

This makes it hard to use the test harness and see useful error/warning
messages for my actual scripts