Hello,

As stated here <https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-63517> default
'archiveartifact' command is not efficient for large files.
We used to store our builds that way ( > 6 GB ) but since we started using
nodes instead of building on the master, the archiving became the
bottleneck.

I think I should move to another archiving system, but Artifact deployer
<https://plugins.jenkins.io/artifactdeployer/> plugin, that looked
promising, apparently doesn't work with pipeline , only with Freestyle
projects.

I may implement a simple SCP command to store the artifact, it would be
super fast,
but then I'll have to manually delete discarded builds. How would you
implement that logic? I'd like to have it the more seamless as possibile.

Do you know other plugins who might help ?

Thanks