Hello,

We switched our Jenkins instance over to use Azure for authentication using the
Azure-AD plugin (https://plugins.jenkins.io/azure-ad/).

That worked fine for using logging into Jenkins.

However, the XLR tooling that is authenticating to an on-prem Microsoft Active
Directory failed when trying to launch a process into Jenkins.

We tried several different IDs, all of which exist in the Azure AD and on-prem
AD, but the without any success.

Would anyone have run into this type of situation?

Thanks!

Classification: Company Confidential

-----Message Disclaimer-----
This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
in error, please notify us immediately by reply email to conn...@principal.com
and delete or destroy all copies of the original message and attachments
thereto. Email sent to or from the Principal Financial Group or any of its
member companies may be retained as required by law or regulation.
Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an Electronic signature for
purposes of the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA) or the Electronic
Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act ("E-Sign") unless a specific
statement to the contrary is included in this message.
If you no longer wish to receive any further solicitation from the Principal
Financial Group you may unsubscribe at
https://www.principal.com/do-not-contact-form any time.
If you are a Canadian resident and no longer wish to receive commercial
electronic messages you may unsubscribe at
https://www.principal.com/do-not-email-request-canadian-residents any time.