Hi,

i have stuck with a small issue... i have a job A which triggers job B and
job C. for job B and job C downstream job is job D.... i need this job D is
to be triggered when job B and job C both are success. i have tried with
"Build after other projects are build" with "trigger only if build is
stable" option. its not working for me... the job is getting triggered even
one of jobs is success. can some one please help me on this..........

Thanks,
Keshav.