Hi All,

I am using webhook to trigger my declarative pipeline job.
I  want to ignore the directory in my github project, whenever there is
changes/commits to particular directory it should not trigger the build.
Apart from that directory it should trigger the build.
Is there any way we can achieve this in jenkins pipeline?

Regards,
Yogesh Bidari