Hi All,

We are facing an issue while building iOS app using mac agent for jenkins.

We are using fastlane to build app. App is building properly if we connect
our agent directly by* launching agent jnlp file (connect using browser
option)*.

However it fails and give "** ARCHIVE FAILED**"  error when we *connect
agent through plist file* (reference taken from here
<https://medium.com/@caseyg1204/setup-a-mac-slave-for-jenkins-63f087c8e943>&
here <http://reidmain.com/2018/07/15/jenkins-node-for-ios/>). Below is the
error we get:

*** ARCHIVE FAILED ** *

*The following build commands failed:*

*CodeSign /usr/local/var/jenkins/Library/Developer/Xcode/xxxx/AppName.app*

*(1 failure)*

Anyone who has faced and fixed similar issue? Please help.

   - Jenkins 2.235.1 <https://jenkins.io/>
   - macOS Catalina Version 10.15.6
   - Xcode Version v11.6
   - fastlane version  2.144.0