If I spawn a job in jenkins, like this

Pipeline1:
build job: "CommonPipeline",
      wait: true

You see this in the Jenkins console for Pipeline1

Scheduling project: CommonPipeline
Starting building: Starting build CommonPipeline #100

Now if I start another pipeline at the same time Pipeline1 is running

Pipeline2:
build job: "CommonPipeline",
      wait: true

You see this in the Jenkins console for Pipeline2

Scheduling project: CommonPipeline
Starting building: Starting build CommonPipeline #101

In each Pipeline1 and Pipeline2 jobs, how can I get the corresponding build
numbers that they spawned for CommonPipeline? I'm asking because
CommonPipeline archives artifacts for Pipeline1 and Pipeline2, and I need
to get the artifact for their corresponding spawned CommonPipeline job#. Is
this possible?

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks,
Chris