I am quite new to Jenkins. I managed to create a simple pipeline to pull
from perforce and build the project every commit, but I find sometimes it
creates a different workspace such as project@2, project@tmp, project@tmp@2
and so on... why does this happen I have even set the customworkspace.
Sorry if this is an obvious question. Here is my pipeline:

pipeline
{
    agent {
        node {
            label 'master'
            customWorkspace 'C:/Users/User/.jenkins/workspace/Project'
        }
    }
    options { timestamps () }

    stages{
        stage('Get latest'){
            steps{
                p4sync charset: 'none', credential: 'somecredentials',
                populate: syncOnly(force: false, have: true, modtime:
false,
                parallel: [enable: false, minbytes: '1024', minfiles: '1',
threads: '4'],
                pin: '', quiet: true, revert: false),
                source: streamSource('//Project/main')
            }
        }

        stage('Build'){
            steps{
                script {
                    def msbuild = tool name: 'MSBuild', type:
'hudson.plugins.msbuild.MsBuildInstallation'
                    bat "\"${msbuild}\" Project/Source/age2-GRDK.sln
/t:Rebuild"
                }
            }
        }
    }

    post{
        changed{
            mail to: 'somemail',
            subject: "Status of: ${currentBuild.fullDisplayName}",
            body: "${env.JOB_NAME} has result ${currentBuild.result}"
        }
    }

}