In my Jenkinsfile, I am using the following command

bat "dotnet restore"

I have .NET Core SDK installed in the Jenkins Slave, but still the job
throws an error saying "'dotnet' is not recognized as an internal or
external command,
operable program or batch file."

So, how to know which version of .NET Core SDK or for that matter any
command (say MSBuild) is supported by the "bat" step of Jenkinsfile.

Please help.

Regards,
Venkatesh