Hi,

I don't exactly understand your problem. Please have a look here:
https://www.jenkins.io/blog/2019/11/22/welcome-to-the-matrix/

you very easily can integrate matrix in a declarative pipeline. Insert your
nodes as an axis of the matrix and add an 'agent' in the stage doing your
job.

But maybe I missed a point somewhere...