Hello,

Thanks a lot to those who have already registered! Just a quick update,
after confirming the technical possibility we decided to extend the voter
registration deadline to Nov 24th. It gives Jenkins contributors more time
to register if they missed the Jenkins elections due to many other ongoing
events happening. You can still register for the elections by submitting this
Google Form <https://forms.gle/y3qDo8EM8iQnd3fY9> or sending an email to
jenkins-2020-electi...@googlegroups.com.

The registration deadline extension does not delay elections and does not
change the voting deadline (Nov 27). We have started sending the voting
links and the clarification/rejection emails to participants, and we will
keep incrementally doing it during the next 2 weeks. If you do not receive
a confirmation email within 2 working days after your registration, please
do not hesitate to contact the Jenkins 2020 Elections Committee.

Best regards,
Oleg Nenashev