Hi

Jenkins is reporting that the Release plugin
(https://plugins.jenkins.io/release/) has a Stored XSS vulnerability
(https://www.jenkins.io/security/advisory/2020-10-08/#SECURITY-1928) meaning it
may not be safe to use.  Given this plugin appears to have not been updated in
2 years, I'm not expecting any imminent security fixes.

Can anyone recommend any alternative plugins or methods to replicate what this
plugin does?  Some of the particularly useful bits were input parameters for a
release build - both dynamic and choices from a list, but I'm sure there's
other things which it made easier as well.

Thanks

David