Hi,

Lately, I have been trying to figure out how to configure EC2 cloud to
launch slave nodes in another AWS account.

Seems the plugin is unable to successfully locate the AMI and security
groups from the other account.

Why am I doing this ?
Recently our organisation got merged with another, and we are trying to
unify the Jenkins platform to support CI for all the projects.
We do use the EC2 plugin to dynamically launch nodes based on the workload.
Hence, wish to extend the same for the sister organisation.

Any help will be much appreciated. :)

Thanks.
Paritosh