Let's say I have the following use case. I have 3 choice parameters,
namely, Country, State, City. I have shared library steps to GetCountries,
then GetStates with country as argument and then GetCities with country and
state as arguments. In my pipeline job, I will have 3 Choice parameters,
one each for Country, State and City, with a cascading functionality, which
is, when I select a Country, the states will be populated accordingly and
upon selection of a state, cities will be populated accordingly.

choice(name: 'Country', description: 'Select Country',
choices:'GetCountriesFromSharedLibStep')
choice(name: 'State', description: 'Select State',
choices:'GetStatesFromSharedLibStep('${params.Country}')
choice(name: 'City', description: 'Select City',
choices:'GetCitiesFromSharedLibStep('${params.Country}', '${params.State}'
)

Has anyone had this kind of a requirement. If so, how to achieve this?
Please help with some examples / code.

Regards,
Venkatesh