On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 7:54 PM Huynh Vuong <ikerhuyn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear team,
>
> Yesterday, our system needs to update a package (
> https://mirrors.tuna.tsinghua.edu.cn/jenkins/war-stable/2.263.1/jenkins.war)
> at server http://cdnmirrors.s.tuna.tsinghua.edu.cn/ with IP address
> 101.6.8.193
>
> However, all local servers are limited/block and cannot connect as well as
> download this file. I can sure our Network works well with the other
> website.
> I think might be our IPs were being blocked. Our public IP addresses are
> 42.116.30.240/28

I would be quite surprised if they were blocking your IP address.  I'm able
to download from that location in China to my site in the U.S.  I would
assume your connection from Vietnam would also be allowed.

You can see the other mirrors available through the URL
https://updates.jenkins.io/latest/jenkins.war?mirrorlist .  If you prefer
to see the mirror list for the most recent long term support release, you
can use https://get.jenkins.io/war-stable/2.263.1/jenkins.war?mirrorlist

Mark Waite