We've recently installed the pit mutation plugin
<https://plugins.jenkins.io/pitmutation/> on our Jenkins instance.
Unfortunately, we're having some issues configuring it that sound fairly
similar to an issue outlined in the original github repo that the supported
plugin was cloned from
<https://github.com/edwardwe7/pitmutation-jenkins/issues/12>.

We've got a multi module build, with pitest configured in only 2 of the
modules. I've attached an image of what the report looks like. Basically,
it's calling the modules `Module:1` and `Module:null` instead of their
actual names.

[image: Screenshot from 2021-01-22 17-38-36.png]

There's nothing in the console output to indicate what's going wrong:

Publishing mutation report:
/home/jenkins/agent/workspace/Test/mutation-test/foo/target/pit-reports/202101141602/mutations.xml

Publishing mutation report:
/home/jenkins/agent/workspace/Test/mutation-test/bar/target/pit-reports/202101141559/mutations.xml

Kill ratio is 52.359% (1354 2586)

The config in my maven poms for both modules looks like this:
<plugin>
    <groupId>org.pitest</groupId>
    <artifactId>pitest-maven</artifactId>
    <version>1.6.2</version>
    <dependencies>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.pitest</groupId>
            <artifactId>pitest-junit5-plugin</artifactId>
            <version>0.8</version>
        </dependency>
    </dependencies>
    <configuration>
        <outputFormats>
            <param>HTML</param>
            <param>XML</param>
        </outputFormats>
    </configuration>
</plugin>

and our Jenkins pipeline task to publish the report looks like this:

return {
    stage("Publish Report") {
        echo "Publishing mutation report..."
        pitmutation(
            mutationStatsFile: '**/target/pit-reports/**/mutations.xml'
        )
    }
}

Is this something you can help with at all? Have we got this incorrectly
configured?