Hello all,
at the department I am working at we operate a Jenkins with ~100 pipeline
jobs.
The jobs have evolved over ~4 years without any conventions about job and
stage names.
Today we have a mess. Related jobs cannot easily be recognized by name. The
"logic" how a job is sectioned into stages is different between all jobs.

We want to clean up and establish naming conventions. Before thinking a lot
myself an issue I want to become aware of how others solved it.
Maybe there are well established naming conventions out there that we don't
know, but  could adopt easily. At jenkins.io I didn't land a hit.

Any hints? Thank you.