I was trying to carry out git operations on *any other branch *than the PR
source/destination branch in a jenkins multibranch pipeline.
When I scanned the branches inside the PR build job, I didn't see any other
branches. I only got below branches on* git branch -a *command on pipeline:

* PR-2
  remotes/origin/PR-2
  remotes/upstream/stage

There are other branches like test,master. Are there any workarounds to this?