Hello,
I am currently working on an OpenShift (=~ Kubernetes) project with a pod
containing nginx. Originally, I installed the web server using the
OpenShift Catalog. Then a DevOps suggested that I create a pipeline in
Jenkins which would build (?) nginx. How do you build a non-Java project
with Jenkins? Do I need to build nginx (make, make install, ...), in my
case? Can't I just set up Jenkins to retrieve, say, a Docker file
containing nginx from a repository?
Any help would be much appreciated.
Many thanks.
pr1