That null pointer exception seems likely to have been caused by one of the
plugins that was updated.  Since it is mentioning LibraryConfiguration,
SCMRetriever, and MultiSCM, you might first look at the
workflow-cps-global-lib and the multiple-scms plugin to see if either of
them were recently upgraded.

The MultipleSCMs plugin has been deprecated.  Jenkins Pipeline is the
better way to implement multiple SCM support from within a single job.

Mark Waite