On Wed, Mar 10, 2021 at 7:14 AM Nicholas Devenish <ndeven...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 3, 2020 at 12:31 PM Daniel Beck <m...@beckweb.net> wrote:
> > There's nothing you can do about it at the moment. Your accounts, for
> now, will not work in Jira. Most notably, registering new accounts won't
> work either.
>
> Was this ever resolved in some way or understood? I appear to have an
> old account from issues.jenkins-ci.org (under this email), but
> - The password doesn't work to login
> - The "request password" feature on all of
> https://accounts.jenkins.io/, https://beta.accounts.jenkins.io/ or
> https://issues.jenkins.io/ don't send me any email
> - Attempting to register with the same address gives me an error
> message that my email address is already registered

Send your Jenkins account username and the email address that you believe
is associated with your Jenkins account to my email address mark.earl.waite
at gmail .  I'll use the admin interface to attempt to send you a password
reset message.  If that does not work, then we'll use private email to find
a way to reset your account password.

Mark Waite