Hi
I am using the Gerrit trigger plugin with Jenkins which is working fine but
along with it i am also using the Gerrit Code Review plugin. I am calling
'gerrit review' command inside my pipeline script but getting an error
'Gerrit Review requires authentication, however there are no credentials
defined or are empty'

I am not sure from where the Gerrit review is getting the credentials. On
the other hand, the Gerrit trigger plugin is getting triggered and
executing the build process but when it reaches the 'gerrit review' command
it is having an authentication error.

I am using the Git/https inside my scm settings.

My scm settings are following
 [image: gerrit settings.jpg]cm credentials.