The code[1] definitly does not impose a limit. Does your  mailserver impose
a limit on the number of recipients in a single mail? Is a mailing list
involved, e.g mailmain often imposes a limit on the number of
recipients...?
Crank up logging and check the logs for reported errors.

Björn

[1]
https://github.com/jenkinsci/test-results-aggregator-plugin/blob/master/src/main/java/com/jenkins/testresultsaggregator/reporter/MailNotification.java